SWF file not found. Please check the path.

Polskie prawo jazdy w Wielkiej Brytanii

W związku z zapytaniami w sprawie prowadzenia pojazdów mechanicznych z polskim prawem jazdy w Wielkiej Brytanii chcielibyśmy opublikować oficjalną, zgodną z literą prawa angielskiego regulację. Poniżej przedstawimy w oryginale odpowiedź jaką dostaliśmy od DVLA.

As of 01/1/97, you are no longer required to exchange a valid European Community/European Economic Area (EC/EEA) licence for a Great Britain (GB) licence, providing you have passed a test in an EC/EEA country.
You are entitled to drive here on the strength of your valid EC/EEA driving licence as long as the licence remains valid up until the day preceding your 70th birthday or for 3 years after becoming resident here whichever is the longer period.
However, if you wish to exchange your licence, please fill in and return the form D1 available from selected Post Offices® that offer driving licence transactions, your nearest Post Office® can be found by clicking here or alternatively from the DVLA ordering service at www.gov.uk/dvlaforms. You will need to return the form to DVLA with your licence and the relevant enclosures. Details can be found on the information leaflet INF 1D which accompanies the D1 application form.
Please note: if you hold Lorry and/or Bus entitlement you will need to send a D2 form instead, these are available from the website above. If you are aged 45 or over a filled in Medical Examination Report D4 must also be enclosed.
A fee of £50.00 is required with your application.
Please send your completed application to the following address:
SA99 1BT
The EC/EEA licence will be returned to the Licensing Authorities from where it was issued.
Your driving licence should arrive within 3 weeks of us receiving your application. It might take longer if we have to check your medical or personal details. Allow at least 3 weeks for your driving licence to arrive before contacting DVLA.
Important Note: If your EC/EEA licence was issued in exchange for one from another country, this may be valid for driving in GB for only 12 months and you may not be able to exchange it for the GB equivalent.
Holders of community licences with vocational entitlements who live in GB must, by law register their details within DVLA.
Drivers of small vehicles may register also, if they require a provisional category to sit a GB driving test. Drivers who register will receive their licence back together with a GB counterpart licence.




W największym skrócie możecie Państwo prowadzić pojazdy z polskim prawem jazdy w UK.




Copyright © 2008-2017 Polacy w Cumbrii. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.